Thursday, October 28, 2010

On Sunday..

i will finally go out on a date. AFTER MONTHS OF CELIBACY. lol. I really like this guy, and he, well, showed interest in me, actually he was the one who asked me out. so yey! He's hmmm.. how do i say this? Just my type! he's 5 years older, he's gwapo. bearish. mabait..suplado kung minsan, pero okay lang. natitiis nya kakulitan ko.. i'd like to believe na pareho kami ng humor unless tawa lang siya ng tawa kahit di na ko nakakatawa. lol

Me: I hope things turn out well..
Him: Yeah, me too :)
*skip parts of the convo* HAHAHA
Me: Sigh, baka mag-fall ako sayo.. (landi mo lang pre! LOL)
Him: just go with the flow..  :)

oo nga naman, i have prevented myself from being over eager. pero inisip ko din, i somehow have to play my part, show him that i'm actually interested and it didn't end nung isang gabing landian/lambingan namin. He calls me sweet. I can't help but think of john lapuz everytime he calls me that. but im sure he didnt mean that.
hahahah di bagay sakin, promise. if you see me, you'll prolly say "woof!" instead. :)))Aside, from our the fact na slightly complicated ang sitwasyon namin. I don't give a shit. HAHAHA minsan na lang ako lumabas on a date. magpapakasaya na lang ako with him... kung ano man turn out nito, sana maayos. sana masaya :)




6 comments:

  1. How did the date go then?

    A go or a no?

    :)

    Curious here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the date went really well. it was good, we kissed, held hands. it felt good.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the real question is: Will there be another one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha he asked for another one..but i dont think it will push through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then that's where option B comes.

    ReplyDelete