Sunday, October 24, 2010

So what?

friend: did you go to church already?
me: nope
friend: why not?
me: 'cause i slept late and woke up late (church was 10:00am..i'm protestant and that's my preferred time)
friend: this concerns me..
me:what concerns you? me, missing a sunday?
friend: not just missing this sunday..it's more of a "why?"
me: okay?
friend: no more drive?
me: i'm just missing this sunday, I have to study my pieces :|
friend: i'm just concerned.

WTF WAS THAT ABOUT.
seriously? i wanted to go all theoligical on him and define church (a people called out and not an event or a building), but i chose not to. I'm sorry if we don't share the same enthusiasm for "church". Today, i will rest and do important things, I'm sure God wouldn't judge me for missing this one sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the interesting topic of one's faith.

    Never will it cease.

    We all have ours, people must respect what's yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I always believed that A perfect attendance in church has nothing to do with faith.. Or at least, not a basis for anything spiritual. For all we know people just go to church 'cause theyre just used to it.

    ReplyDelete