Monday, October 4, 2010

so here it goes..

here's an attempt to start another blog. I already have one in tumblr, but there just too many things i can't disclose there. it has become something like a facebook with less networking and more blogging and reblogging, also my contacts from facebook are there, being the "astig kuya" that they've perceived me to be, no coming out will happen. well, at least with them.. :)) anyway, i am on my way to finding my gay blogger identity.(i am so not making sense haha)

what else? yes, the people i follow, i've been reading for 2 months now, i think.

and oh, about the blog name. hehe well..

CLOSET, 'cause i'm not out. PEPPER, english ng paminta..pa-min..pa-men..*chuckles*and steak, kasi malaman ako? hahaha no, i just thought it was clever...at least, i thought it was/is.

so there. i hope blogger will be nice to a young closet fag like me. ;) 

tama na ang kakornihan, at let the blogging commence!!






3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere!!

    keep blogging! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative!

    Although Pepper Steak is a popular high-end steakhouse in the metro.

    But I like your blog name nevertheless.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete